- Decrease pain, improve joint & tissue health, enhance immune system, relieve tight & sore muscles, improve recovery time, reduce stress & anxiety...
- Anxiety, arthritis, pain or injury, pre/post surgery, behavior challenges, orthopedic & neurological, sprains & strains, tight muscles, stress, pre/post athletic event, palliative or hospice care...
Your pets massage session
- 60 or 30 min session, low stress handling & positive reinforcement techniques, pet parent education
- Types of massage: Sports massage, orthopedic, post surgical, lymphatic, touch training, palliative & hospice.
Strengthen & build muscle, nourish joints & tissues, improve mobility, gait, body mechanics, athletic performance, balance, circulation, physiological and psychological health, and bond between pet and owner.
Weight loss, rehabilitation, sports conditioning, injury prevention
your pets exercise session
- Appointment times may vary (30 min maximum), low stress handling & positive reinforcement techniques
- Exercises are determined by referring Vet & the therapist in conjunction with the goal of the pet owner.
Types of exercise may include: Proprioception/balance training, strengthening, agility and endurance
- **Prior to first session, we must have written medical clearance from your Veterinarian**